Ask Your Real Estate Career Questions in a Private Email
Andy Green
Licensed Broker
Ashley McConnaughey
Licensed Broker
Darren Piper
Licensed Broker
Ryan McConnaughey
Licensed Broker

About Green Group Real Estate

Green Group Real Estate is your trusted Wilsonville Real Estate Agent! We are the local resource for homes for sale in Villebois and Wilsonville, OR. We bring valuable local insight & fresh perpective to real estate in the SW Portland Metro area.

If you're ready to have an unparalleled experience, please contact us today.


Thursday, September 1, 2016

Exercise Your Real Estate Game at the Prospecting Gym




My wife and I joined a gym recently. What’s been most helpful for me as far as getting in shape hasn’t been just going to the gym and working out, but taking a class. After getting such great results from taking a class, it occurred to me that the agents on our team needed the same thing regarding their prospecting. By that I mean they needed a clearly defined warm-up and workout to get them ready for talking on the phone, knocking on doors, sending out emails, etc.

Thus, the Prospecting Gym was created. It’s open Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. We’d like to invite you to come down and see this gym in action. I promise you we’re not putting on a show for anybody. It’s simply a day in the life where we open up our playbook to you. 




We want to help you with your prospecting game.


 

First, you’ll see our morning power-ups, which include reviewing our locations in Arizona and our daily numbers check-in. Next, we’ll move into our warm-up. This station involves getting ready to say the right things when we talk to people. If this sounds like work, it isn’t. The Prospecting Gym is a lot of fun for us because it gives us an opportunity to hear your ideas and feedback.

Our ultimate goal is to create generational wealth for families through real estate. We want to do this not just for our clients, but for other agents as well.

The easiest way to join is to reach out to me directly. Just shoot me a text, give me a call, or send me an email. I look forward to seeing you there.